Clear Cache Data for a specific URL
This method allows you to clear the Google Chrome’s Cache Data for a specific URL.
- Press SHIFT+CTRL+I to open the Google Chrome Developer Tools panel.
- Go to the Network tab and select the Disable cache checkbox to enable that feature.
- Type the URL you want to clear from the browser cache in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click and hold the reload button until a modal window pops up, the select the Empty Cache and Hard Reload hidden option.
- As soon as the page has been fully reloaded, you can unselect the Disable cache checkbox and disable that feature.
It’s worth noting that the Developer Tools panel must remain open for the whole process, otherwise Chrome won’t let you to use Empty Cache and Hard Reload feature.